* Translated by AI

Starnews

'Nameless Legend' ranks 6th: 2AM's Lee Chang-min says "Half of those around me supported my appearance, half opposed... I struggled last year as my songs didn't perform well"

Published:

Han haesun

*This content was translated by AI.

Singer Lee Chang-min poses at a press conference for the top 7 of MBN's audition 'Nameless Legend' held on the 20th at Shocking K-Pop Center in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul. /Photo=Kim Hwi-seon hwijpg@
Singer Lee Chang-min poses at a press conference for the top 7 of MBN's audition 'Nameless Legend' held on the 20th at Shocking K-Pop Center in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul. /Photo=Kim Hwi-seon hwijpg@

'Nameless Legend' top 7 members shared their reflections after completing the audition survival.

On the morning of the 20th, a press conference for the top 7 of MBN's audition program 'Nameless Legend - Trot Men's Hierarchy War' (hereinafter 'Nameless Legend') was held at Shocking K-Pop Center in Sangam, Seoul. On this day, 'Nameless Legend' TOP7 members Seong Ri, Haru, Jang Han-byul, Hwang Yoon-sung, Jung Yeon-ho, Lee Chang-min, and Lee Rue-ne, along with the production team, attended.

When asked if Lee Chang-min felt any burden appearing on 'Nameless Legend' despite already being a famous singer, he said, "Half of those around me supported my challenge, and half opposed it. I was also asked many questions about what I wanted to show through the challenge."

He continued, "Last year, my songs did not perform as well as I wanted. I even took vocal lessons from a trainer for a while, and out of a desire to achieve different results, I decided to join 'Nameless Legend.' Now that I am seated among the top 7, I believe my decision was correct."

He added, "I performed other songs as well, but challenging trot following the grammar of 'Nameless Legend' carried much more pressure. I am very grateful that I was able to try other songs as well."

Regarding the reason he could become part of the top 7, Lee Chang-min revealed, "I was born at the right time. It seems that trot has expanded thanks to many seniors who challenged before me."

'Nameless Legend' is a massive trot survival where 99 challengers risked everything to claim a single throne. Its distinctive feature was the 'Hierarchy Tower' system, which arranged the 99th challengers from the first floor to the fifth floor based on their level of fame. The first to third floors were for nameless challengers, while the fourth and fifth floors featured famous challengers who concealed their identities behind masks.

'Nameless Legend' aired from February 25 to the 13th. The winner, who became the 'First Legend' Seong Ri, received a prize of 100 million won, along with benefits including the release of a new single, a nationwide tour concert, a cruise fan meeting, a second house in Jeju Island, production of a program named after the winner, and the production of a movie starring the winner.

'Nameless Legend' top 7 members are scheduled to meet fans through a nationwide tour concert and various activities, starting with a dinner show on the 20th.

<© STARNEWS. All rights reserved. No reproduction or redistribution allowed.>

*This content was translated by AI.

Recommended News

Daily Trending News

Editor’s Pick

Latest in Entertainment