*This content was translated by AI.
KANGMIN, a member of boy group VERIVERY, will debut as a solo artist.
As a result of exclusive coverage of Star News on the 16th, it was confirmed that Kangmin will release a new album as a solo artist on March 23.
Kangmin debuted with VERIVERY, a seven-member boy group launched by Jellyfish Entertainment in January 2019. Since then, he has taken on a new challenge by appearing on Mnet's global boy group audition program "Boyz 2 Planet" (hereinafter referred to as "Bobble 2") in July last year, his seventh year since his debut. However, despite maintaining the top ranks from the beginning of the "Bobble 2" broadcast, it was unfortunately eliminated from the debut threshold by ranking ninth in the final ranking announcement ceremony.
Therefore, as soon as the news of the launch of the "Buffle 2" derivative group produced by CJ ENM and managed by FNC Entertainment was reported last month, some fans wished for Kangmin to join. As if aware of this, Kangmin told the fan community, "I kept thinking, 'Why did you go on the program if you're going to be like this?' and I went out to debut. But what can I do when I'm out. You have to choose the future and do your best. I really want to stop talking about this, but I just want you to like me. I will try to be loved as Yoo Kang-min in the future," he said, indirectly hinting at not joining the derivative group.
However, some fans continued to urge Kangmin to join the derivative group, and eventually, Kangmin explained through a live SNS broadcast, "I checked everything, but I didn't officially receive any offers." In addition, Kangmin is known to have already renewed his contract with Jellyfish Entertainment before appearing in 'Bobble 2'.
It is expected that Kangmin, who has newly introduced numerous fandom only by appearing in "Bobble 2," will show off his unique charm as a solo artist and become an unrivaled multi-tainer.
<© STARNEWS. All rights reserved. No reproduction or redistribution allowed.>
*This content was translated by AI.
