*This content was translated by AI.
Lim Sung-jae (28), who has not been able to handle the early schedule of the 2026 PGA Tour due to a wrist injury, has confirmed his return to next month. He seems to be cautious by delaying his return once more for a perfect recovery.
Lim Sung-jae's management company, All That Sports, announced on the 16th that it will compete from the Arnold Palmer Invitational, which will be held from March 5 to 8, as a result of comprehensively reflecting Lim's condition and opinions of medical staff.
Lim Sung-jae said through All That Sports, "It was a frustrating and regrettable time that I could not participate in the competition due to an unexpected injury," adding, "I thank the fans for waiting for a long time." I will greet you in good form starting with the Arnold Palmer Invitational," he said.
Lim Sung-jae, who has two PGA Tour wins, suffered a wrist injury during training last month and was delayed from playing in the season. Initially, he aimed to participate in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, which ended the day by focusing on rehabilitation, but he once adjusted his return to the Genesis Invitational (Feb. 19-22) to create a perfect physical condition. However, considering the speed of wrist recovery, he finally confirmed his return in March by securing about two more weeks rather than pulling the schedule excessively.
Lim Sung-jae played in 28 competitions last season and ranked in the top 5 three times.
<© STARNEWS. All rights reserved. No reproduction or redistribution allowed.>
*This content was translated by AI.
