* Translated by Papago

Starnews

"Mayweather vs McGregor" MMA showdown, and the all-time match is "highly likely to fail"... "Meaningful SNS → level deletion." Why?

Published :

Park Geondo

*This content was translated by AI.

During the 2017 match between Floyd Mayweather (right) and Conor McGregor. /AFPBBNews=News1

UFC's best villain Conor McGregor (38, Ireland) posted another post hinting at his return and quickly deleted it. McGregor's long-awaited White House match with Floyd Mayweather Jr. of the U.S. seems to be virtually eliminated.

Sports Illustrated, a sports media outlet, said on the 19th (Korea Standard Time) that McGregor was offered a date with the opponent and accepted it. I'm waiting for the contract," he posted and immediately deleted it, according to the report.

McGregor, whose hiatus has already been nearly five years, has been posting SNS posts and immediately deleting them to attract fans' attention or pressure the UFC.

In particular, McGregor's likely return stage is known to be a White House UFC event planned for the 80th birthday of U.S. President Donald Trump.

McGregor said to Mayweather, who had been defeated by TKO in the past by boxing rules, "Mayweather, are you ready to play the MMA game you promised. I'm here," he said. "The White House is a great place. "If Mayweather accepts the MMA rule, he can win in 10 seconds," he said.

U.S. President Donald Trump (left) and Conor McGregor. /Photo = Compilation of the official website of the White House

However, he is unlikely to be able to face McGregor and Mayweather in the end. According to Sports Illustrated, McGregor's actual opponent is Nate Diaz. The media said, "Diaz also recently posted a post hinting at his return to the UFC. "We are weighing on the possibility of a third game between the two legends at the White House for the first time in 10 years since 2016," he predicted.

First of all, the specific scale of the White House convention has been confirmed to be the highest ever. According to multiple media outlets such as "USA Today," President Trump also expressed confidence, saying, "It's a tremendous event that never happened before and will never happen again." TKO Group CEO Ari Emanuel also said, "The tournament on the South Lawn of the White House on June 14 consists of six to seven matches," adding, "There will be an unprecedented scene of players leaving the Oval Office door and heading to the Octagon in the presence of about 3,000 to 4,000 spectators."

UFC President Dana White has completed her plan to accommodate 85,000 people at nearby Ellips Park to make the entire city of Washington, D.C., a UFC city. The strongest players, including Ilya Topuria and Justin Gaic, as well as Islam Makachev, John Jones and Sean O'Malley, have already expressed their intention to participate in the war.

Conor McGregor (left) and Floyd Mayweather, who faced each other in boxing rules in 2017. /AFPBBNews=News1

<© STARNEWS. All rights reserved. No reproduction or redistribution allowed.>

*This content was translated by AI.

Recommended News

Daily Trending News

Editor’s Pick

Latest in Sports

AD