*This content was translated by AI.
Broadcaster Park Na-rae, who has been embroiled in suspicions such as managerial abuse, has completed his first police investigation as a suspect. Park Na-rae, who stood in front of reporters for the first time since the controversy, bowed his head but showed the ease of saying New Year's greetings at the end.
The Gangnam Police Station in Seoul summoned Park Na-rae on the afternoon of the 20th and conducted an investigation for about 7 hours and 30 minutes. Park Na-rae, who appeared in a black coat later in the afternoon, said, "I sincerely investigated and answered the question."
Regarding the alleged abuse of power by the former manager, Park Na-rae explained, "I think it will be revealed later through the investigation," adding, "I worked hard on the investigation today, and I have caught and will correct parts that are not true." He then bowed his head, saying, "I apologize for the inconvenience caused by my inconvenience."
When asked if he had anything to say to the former managers, he answered briefly, "No." Regarding allegations that he paid his mother and ex-boyfriend by registering them as employees of his agency, he remained silent.
What caught the eye was the appearance of returning home immediately after the investigation. Park Na-rae, who was in front of the camera for the first time since the controversy, boarded the vehicle after the investigation and said to the reporters, "Go home carefully. I'm late, but I wish you a happy new year," he said calmly.
Two former managers filed a complaint against Park Na-rae in December last year on charges of special injury, defamation by disclosing false facts, and violation of the Information and Communication Network Act. In response, Park Na-rae filed a complaint against the Yongsan Police Station on charges of attempted blackmail and embezzlement in business.
In addition, suspicions of illegal medical procedures have been added. The managers claim that Park Na-rae was aware of the illegality based on the recordings, saying that she had received IVs at home and in vehicles through A, also known as "Auntie Injection," and that she continued to receive the procedure even though she knew she was not a doctor.
In the aftermath of the controversy, Park Na-rae dropped out of all broadcasts, including MBC's "I Live Alone" and tvN's "Amazing Saturday," which were fixed appearances. After the suspension of her activities, Park Na-rae was seen learning makgeolli manufacturing techniques with an acquaintance at a traditional liquor brewing academy in central Seoul. At the time, Park Na-rae reportedly answered briefly, "I should do something."
Park Na-rae, who has been attending a makgeolli manufacturing academy and maintaining her daily life even during self-reflection, is drawing attention as she is calm and calm, saying New Year's greetings to reporters after the police investigation.
<© STARNEWS. All rights reserved. No reproduction or redistribution allowed.>
*This content was translated by AI.


