*This content was translated by AI.
The status of broadcaster Park Na-rae's makgeolli manufacturing academy, which was recently investigated by the police after suspending broadcasting activities due to illegal medical procedures and alleged managerial power abuse, has been disclosed.
The YouTube channel "Entertainment President Lee Jin-ho" said on the 20th, "Was there a shaman who predicted the fall?" It released a video titled 'What are you up to after capturing Park Na-rae's makgeolli'.
Lee Jin-ho said, "Park Na-rae's daily life itself has become impossible as the recent situation has been spotted at the makgeolli academy. According to aides, not only was it difficult to go out of the house due to extreme mental anxiety, but also lost more than a handful of hair due to extreme stress, he said. "At the time, Park Na-rae was caught in front of the traditional liquor academy, saying, 'Please don't report it. Isn't it a daily life, not an official activity. I just came to the academy for my hobby,' he said, but the answer was 'the public's right to know.'
"Park Na-rae enrolled in a Korean cooking academy and a makgeolli manufacturing academy on the advice of acquaintances to do even small hobbies. The decision was made in the sense of trying even a small hobby to see what would happen if I kept staying at home in a situation where a lot of stress was added. However, due to the recent report captured in front of the makgeolli academy, all Korean and makgeolli classes were canceled, while they were extremely reluctant to go out of the house," he said.
Earlier, the Gangnam Police Station in Seoul summoned Park Na-rae on the afternoon of the 20th and conducted an investigation for about 7 hours and 30 minutes. Park Na-rae, who appeared in a black coat later in the afternoon, said, "I sincerely investigated and answered the question."
Regarding the alleged abuse of power by the former manager, Park Na-rae explained, "I think it will be revealed later through the investigation," adding, "I worked hard on the investigation today, and I have caught and will correct parts that are not true." He then bowed his head, saying, "I apologize for the inconvenience caused by my inconvenience."
When asked if he had anything to say to the former managers, he answered briefly, "No." Regarding allegations that he paid his mother and ex-boyfriend by registering them as employees of his agency, he remained silent.
After completing the investigation, Park Na-rae boarded the vehicle and said to the reporters, "Go home carefully. I'm late, but I wish you a happy new year," he said calmly.
Two former managers Park Na-rae sued Park Na-rae in December last year on charges of special injury, defamation by disclosing false facts, and violation of the Information and Communication Network Act. In response, Park Na-rae filed a complaint against the Yongsan Police Station on charges of attempted blackmail and embezzlement in business.
In addition, suspicions of illegal medical procedures have been added. The managers claim that Park Na-rae was aware of the illegality based on the recordings, saying that she had received IVs at home and in vehicles through A, also known as "Auntie Injection," and that she continued to receive the procedure even though she knew she was not a doctor.
In the aftermath of the controversy, Park Na-rae dropped out of all broadcasts, including MBC's "I Live Alone" and tvN's "Amazing Saturday," which were fixed appearances. After the suspension of her activities, Park Na-rae was seen learning makgeolli manufacturing techniques with an acquaintance at a traditional liquor brewing academy in central Seoul. At the time, Park Na-rae reportedly answered briefly, "I should do something."
<© STARNEWS. All rights reserved. No reproduction or redistribution allowed.>
*This content was translated by AI.
