* Translated by AI

Starnews

Hong Min-gi's former lover exposes again: "Abandoned after abortion... Is this stalking?" [Star Issue]

Published:

Kim Nayeon

*This content was translated by AI.

Photo=StarNews
Photo=StarNews

While actor Hong Min-gi's side announced legal action over persistent contact and intrusion from his former lover, Ms. A, Ms. A has directly refuted these claims. She stated that she became pregnant while dating Hong Min-gi, underwent an abortion procedure, and was subsequently abandoned unilaterally by him.

On the 19th, Ms. A posted a lengthy rebuttal on her social media after seeing the statement released by Hong Min-gi's side, saying, "I just saw the official statement issued by Hong Min-gi's team."

She clarified, "It is not true that I visited his home (stalking) or demanded to meet again. I only asked for a minimal apology, and I believe it is wrong to suppress someone in this manner as secondary victimization."

Ms. A revealed she began dating Hong Min-gi in April and explained, "There were many jealousies, misunderstandings, and arguments that any couple might experience." She also denied Hong Min-gi's side's earlier claim that she maintained continuous contact with her ex-boyfriend during their relationship, stating it was false.

Additionally, Ms. A claimed she became pregnant while dating Hong Min-gi and underwent an abortion procedure. According to her, she informed Hong Min-gi of the pregnancy, and after he checked a pregnancy test kit, he told her, "You're going to have an abortion, right? Let's go tomorrow."

Ultimately, Ms. A stated she was afraid to accompany Hong Min-gi to an obstetrics clinic and visited the hospital alone on July 13 to undergo the abortion procedure. She added, "There are medical records and ultrasound photos from that time as evidence."

Ms. A further claimed that Hong Min-gi demanded a breakup after the surgery. She stated, "Hong Min-gi repeatedly told me to break up with him after I had the abortion and said, 'I cannot take care of you,' evading responsibility."

She continued, "Ignoring my plea, 'Please at least take responsibility until my body recovers,' he unilaterally cut off all contact. With nowhere to turn, I fell into despair, which soon turned into anger, leading me to visit Hong Min-gi's home unilaterally."

While acknowledging that she did visit Hong Min-gi's home, Ms. A refuted the characterization of her actions as "stalking." She said, "I couldn't even tell my parents or friends," and questioned, "Hong Min-gi, who remained silent to my cries for help, 'I'm in pain, I feel like I'll die,' evading responsibility—is this stalking?"

Ms. A, currently a first-year university student, shared, "Classes are set to resume in a few weeks. I am still suffering from the aftereffects of the abortion."

She also claimed she bore the full cost of the abortion procedure. Ms. A stated, "Hong Min-gi gaslit me with remarks like 'the filming budget wasn't high' and 'I have no money,' so I ended up paying everything myself."

Finally, Ms. A labeled Hong Min-gi's side's response as "secondary victimization" and announced her countermeasures. She said, "Hong Min-gi's agency trying to paint me as a stalking perpetrator and Hong Min-gi himself, who shows no remorse, have left me with no need for further negotiation. I will also respond through my lawyer and legal action."

Actor Hong Min-gi poses at the production presentation for ENA drama "Doctor Sombi" held at The Saint in Guro-gu, Seoul, on the 26th. /May 26, 2026 /Photo=Kim Hwi-seon hwijpg@
Actor Hong Min-gi poses at the production presentation for ENA drama "Doctor Sombi" held at The Saint in Guro-gu, Seoul, on the 26th. /May 26, 2026 /Photo=Kim Hwi-seon hwijpg@

Earlier that day, Hong Min-gi's agency, Fable Company, issued an official statement saying that while Hong Min-gi and Ms. A began dating around April, their relationship deteriorated due to trust issues, and Hong Min-gi repeatedly expressed his unwillingness to continue the romantic relationship.

Despite this, the agency stated that Ms. A continued to demand reconciliation through persistent contact and visited both Hong Min-gi's home and his family's residence. They reported, "She frequently visited the actor's home and even went to his family's house, repeatedly engaging in unilateral contact and intrusion that the actor did not want." Specifically, they revealed that early that morning, Ms. A visited Hong Min-gi's home, rang the doorbell for several hours, knocked on the door, covered the entrance camera, and kicked the front door—actions captured on CCTV.

Hong Min-gi's side stated it would take all possible civil and criminal legal actions, including violations of the Stalking Punishment Act. In response, Ms. A denied Hong Min-gi's side's claims and announced her intention to pursue legal action, suggesting that the dispute over the truth between both parties will escalate into a legal battle.

<© STARNEWS. All rights reserved. No reproduction or redistribution allowed.>

*This content was translated by AI.

Recommended News

Daily Trending News

Editor’s Pick

Latest in Entertainment